Temperatures have been dropping and everyone is on the hunt for a way to warm up. We are all excited for a taste of those delicious fall and winter flavors, but what if you need a break from pumpkin spice and hot chocolate? A sip of hot spice fruit tea is sure to do the trick. This easy recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser and warm everyone up in no time!
Hot Spice Fruit Tea
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
6 Cups Water
4 Tea Bags
1 Cup Sugar
46 Oz. Pineapple Juice
46 Oz. Orange Juice
12 Oz. Frozen Lemonade- Canned
1 Cinnamon Stick 3-Inches
1 Tsp. Whole Cloves
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a low boil.
2. Once water has reached boil, remove from heat and place tea bags in to steep for 15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, dissolve sugar into 2 cups of warm water.
4. In a 5 qt. pot combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lemonade, tea, and sugar water. Stir and place on medium heat.
5. Wrap cinnamon and cloves in cheesecloth and add to tea.
6. Turn to low heat and serve.